Are you looking for an effective project management course that is affordable and without the hassle of attending classes and writing exams?
The Project Management correspondence course includes both theory and practical work that will ensure that you will be able to apply the knowledge. The Project Management correspondence course takes 23 weeks to complete, requiring 3 hours work per week.
Learn the following:
- Project management skills as applied on medium and large projects.
- How to organise, plan, manage and complete a successful project.
- Obtain up to date management skills.
- Requirements for a successful project manager.
- Good management skills.
- Good leadership skills.
- Human resource management.
- Project planning and financial skills.
- Develop your problems solving abilities.
- Develop your creative abilities.
- Improve your communication skills.
The cost of the course is R3990.00 (incl VAT) and includes the following:
- Course material delivered via courier
- Online course registration
- Online access to complete assignments
- Access to course administrator and professor